eBay is Promoting Inclusive Economic Opportunities Across Germany
Our new report demonstrates that more intense selling activity is coming from eBay small businesses in Germany’s structurally disadvantaged and rural areas than from the most well-off urban centers.
- Through my eBay store, I can sell my products from my own paint factory to many customers outside my catchment area.
- The fact that we started trading online with the help of eBay was partly due to the intuitive and easy handling of the platform. In addition, we were able to significantly expand our clientele. We sell products across Europe thanks to the wide reach of eBay.
- As experts for woodwind and brass instruments, we serve a large clientele throughout Germany. With our eBay store, we can sell our products, both new and used, even across national borders.
- Through my eBay store, I can advise my customers online and help them choose the right product.
- For me, online business offers the advantages that we can reach our customers around the clock, but also the reach across Germany. In contrast to the local brick and mortar business, we can present our products better. We can provide pictures or videos to show customers how the plants will look later when they have grown.
- eBay is a good addition to my brick-and-mortar retail store and gives me an opportunity as a seller to be successful with my toys online as well.
Sign Up for eBay Main Street
When it comes to ecommerce, legislators have immense power. If you sell online, you’re probably already aware that legislators can affect your bottom line – and even threaten your company’s very existence – by creating unfair commerce policies.
The best way to protect yourself and ecommerce is to make your voice heard in the halls of power. Signing up for Main Street can help you do just that.