About the Small Business Ambassador Network
There are a wide range of activities that our SBAN members can participate in. The best part about SBAN membership is that you get to choose your level of involvement. We will reach out with opportunities, and you can decide if you’re interested in participating on a case by case basis. We understand that your first priority is running your business, that’s why our intention is to make every activity you choose to engage in as easy as possible for you.
Activities may include:
- Signing an op-ed or Letter to the Editor for local or national media outlets
- Interviewing with local and national media outlets
- Conducting a facility tour of your warehouse or business for elected officials
- Attending or speaking at a roundtable or panel event
- Attending meetings or other events
- Meeting senior eBay executives
How to apply
Any small business that uses the eBay platform and is interested in lending their small business story to our global advocacy efforts can join the Network. All you have to do is email [email protected] or fill out our Membership Request Form on this page and let us know that you’re interested in joining SBAN and a member of our team will follow up with you.