Launched in May, the eBay SHINE Awards for Small Business program was created to recognize and celebrate the best and brightest in the eBay selling community. Judges have been closely reviewing more than 1,300 nominees for the last several weeks and today announced the finalists in 5 categories:
- Woman or Minority-Owned Business: A female small business owner or small business owner of a racial or ethnic minority group: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian American, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, and Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.
- Click-and-Mortar Business Owner: A small business owner that sells both on eBay and from a physical retail location.
- Global Business: A small business who sells a portion of their inventory on eBay internationally.
- Everyday Hero: A small business or organization that drives a positive impact in their community or leverages the eBay for Charity program.
- Young Entrepreneur: A person between the ages of 18-35 who owns or has a major role in the business operations of a small business selling on eBay.
Who should win in each category? You decide! Voting begins today and runs through July 18, 2018. Each category winner will receive a cash prize of $5,000 USD, so we encourage you to participate and help these worthy businesses. Winners will be announced at eBay OPEN in Las Vegas on July 26. Vote early and often, with one vote per day per category.
So check out the finalists and vote today!